|Reverse Osmosis Water Fountain Setup
A reverse osmosis system is the most modern method of ensuring clean and appropriate water enters your waterfall at all times. A reverse osmosis (RO) system is used together with an Autofill to clean and channel water to your indoor water feature. An reverse osmosis system is almost always sold together with an Autofill system because these two systems work in conjunction with each other. However, Autofill systems do not necessarily come with reverse osmosis systems because a reverse osmosis system is a very advanced cleaning mechanism that many customers do not need. Many people simply prefer to attach a simple filtering mechanism to an Autofill water line to do the job, rather then pay for a reverse osmosis system that can be costly.
Hospitals and health care facilities appreciate the benefits of reverse osmosis supplied fountains because the advanced filtering can help to fulfill regulations regarding using water based features in such facilities. There are different types of reverse osmosis systems on the market which invariably leads to questions regarding how the reverse osmosis system you will receive installs on an indoor waterfall. Many times this information needs to be reviewed before the waterfall is received due to different timelines in building construction as well as when personnel are on-site to perform preliminary installation preparation.
Reverse Osmosis Installation Instructions
- Mount backing plate and solenoid close to the water source.
- Connect blue tube to the membrane cartridge in the blue connection point. This tube will go to the water fountain.
- Connect yellow tube to the membrane cartridge in the yellow connection point. This tube will go to the drain. You will need to attach the water control valve to this line.
- Connect green tube to the chlorine reducer cartridge. This tube will connect to the solenoid.
- Connect the other end of the green tube to the solenoid.
- Connect water supply line to solenoid (shown as black tubing in this example).
- Plug solenoid into the timer and turn on water.8. The length of time the system will need to run will depend on how much water is exhausted off.
1. Mount assembled reverse osmosis system and solenoid close to the water source.
2. Insert membrane cartridge into chamber at the top of the unit
3. The blue tube will go to the water feature.
4. The yellow tube will go to the drain.
5. Connect green tube to the membrane cartridge. This tube will connect to the solenoid.
6. Connect the other end of the green tube to the solenoid.
7. Connect water supply line to solenoid (shown as black tubing in this example).
8. Plug solenoid into the timer and turn on water.
9. The length of time the system will need to run will depend on how much water is exhausted off.
Keeping Indoor Water Fountains Free of Bacteria
Maintenance and Cleaning of Water Features
Exalted Fountains, Llc | Privacy | Email:Customer Service | Toll Free:1.877.554.0123