Grand Glass Floor Waterfall
Price: $4,794.00 - $5,994.00
- Present your home with the magnificence of elegant water with the Grand Glass floor waterfall from Exalted Fountains. The Waterfall Grand is the classic style floor standing fountain in our collection. This artistic floor standing waterfall feature blends a contemporary shape with water flowing down over clear glass. The reservoir is made of high quality brushed stainless steel with a glass face panel. This waterfall includes an intake filter, inline micron filter, and polished river stones.
Floor fountains are home accents which can be useful in several ways. When incorporated into a space, floor waterfalls can be installed to appear as part of the architecture of an existing structure, or kept as movable accent pieces that are easy to reposition as needed. Floor fountains can both break a large area in to smaller ones as well as make a small area appear larger. There are positive advantages of using floor fountains in residential and business applications. This waterfall is double sided. This means the sides, base, hood and face are finished on both sides. This makes the fountain and flowing water viewable from the front and back, however the actual water only flows down the front surface. These types of features are often used to create the feeling of additional areas within large open space.
One reason why floor standing water features are well-liked is that they are so easy to install. They only require to be unpacked, assembled, filled with water and connected to an electrical outlet. Floor standing water fountains can in addition be moved as required and circumstances dictate. Many people like using water features in numerous locations at different times.
When using floor water fountains then it is best to use the rear mounted central panel style if the waterfall is to be placed straight up next to a wall, and center mounted panel styles if you want to stand the feature in the middle of a room or away from a wall or other solid surface. The explanation for this is that with rear mounted panels made of see-through materials it can be difficult to observe the water flow if there is a solid surface too close up behind it. This has to do with there not being an adequate amount of light to reflect the water between the glass and wall. This is why floor fountains with main panels mounted on the rear lip of the reservoir are mostly made of solid materials like mirrors or stone, while center panel types are made of more see-through materials like clear or textured glass which furnish more room on either side for reflected light.
- Indoor or outdoor free standing style
- Stainless steel frame and reservoir
- Fully assembled when delivered
- Center mounted face panel
- Quiet submersible pump
- Brushed stainless finish
- Clear tempered glass
- Adjustable flow valve
- Polished river rocks
- In-line water filter
- Medium: 48" width x 18" depth x 94" height
- Large: 48" width x 18" depth x 118" height
- Large: 132" width x 44" depth x 55" height
- Water capacity
- Add a logo
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Premium metal components
- Soothing waterfall sound
- High quality
Exalted Fountains, Llc | Privacy | Email:Customer Service | Toll Free:1.877.554.0123